Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Week 13


It’s officially time to document.
Chapter 13 for 13 weeks :]







I can’t wait to find out the Gender. Like it’s killing me. People always tell me I have the patience of a saint for teaching Kindergarten, but that is the ONLY aspect of life I have patience in.

For those who know me, I like to be different. Not do everything the same as others. Just how I have ALWAYS been, a total breed of my own.

I am LOVING gender reveal parties. I am LOVING the balloon idea. I am LOVING mustache and lips.

But I thought, “how can I be different” and “how can I make this a theme Dustin would be SUPER involved with” 

And then as we were talking politics one night. It totally came to me!

Its election year, gender reveal will be end of September.

ELECTION THEMED

We have so many cute ideas up our sleeves. Here is a sneak peak:






Stay tuned to see!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for showing some love! I will try my hardest to comment back, or at least leave some love on your page. God Bless!