Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Yeah Right

" With baby I will get better at blogging" I say.
Yeah right! Clearly I am not so good at the blogging world these days! Here is a update of the Bump Dairies :
 Her new curtains I am OBSESSED with! 

 Cross I made- Flash hits it funny
 Wreath for her bedroom door I made
 I made both quotes- LOVE them!

 Her Chevron Striped walls 
 Was having a good hair day! :] 
 Thought I'd share how {bump diares} REALLY go .....


Life has been so busy! Getting everything ready in the house , prepping my class for when I leave, the Holidays around the corner. Life is going way to fast! Miss Quinn will be here before we know it! 




post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for showing some love! I will try my hardest to comment back, or at least leave some love on your page. God Bless!