Oh my goodness!! I am a horrible follower!! I saw you pinning stuff, but did not think you were blogging anymore!!
CONGRATS on your baby!! I am soo sorry for not commenting sooner! I have been having problems with the blogger reader and couldnt find half of the blogs I love to read!! Soo happy I have found you now, assuming you are in deed still blogging!!
Dustin and I were married on October 16th, 2009. We are so thankful for the many blessings we have been given. We have a beautiful home, three loving pups, great and supportive families, and wonderful careers. I am a kindergarten teacher, and Dustin is working at my parents company. We count our blessings, pray, love and smile daily!
Oh my goodness!! I am a horrible follower!! I saw you pinning stuff, but did not think you were blogging anymore!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS on your baby!! I am soo sorry for not commenting sooner! I have been having problems with the blogger reader and couldnt find half of the blogs I love to read!! Soo happy I have found you now, assuming you are in deed still blogging!!