Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

{Gender Reveal Pictures}

The Gender Reveal was such a blast! Here is picture to show all the fun!

  





















 Boy Voters
 Girl Voters


















 Jay showed up in the same shirt as my Papa! So funny!

We had such a great time with friends and family. 
Hunting season is around the corner so dusty painted the nursery, so I can work on painting chevron stripes, while hes gone. 
I have gone ETSY CRAZY with cute little girl things. 
I order such cute things for the nursery, cute clothes, adorable diaper ruffles, and the most amazing custom curtains for Quinn's room. I am going to want her room by the time I'm done with it! 
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for showing some love! I will try my hardest to comment back, or at least leave some love on your page. God Bless!