Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 15, 2012

Jessie's going away

This sweet little boy 


     
 is officially a man. 






I have to share this photo of him that cracks me up each time I see it: 



We had such a fun going away party for him: 













He got picked up by his recruiter  and they had the wrong plane ticket! So he had to hang around a few more days, and didn't get to go with the group he had met, so he was kind of bummed out.

I am very proud of him for his choice, but I am sad to have him gone. 
Jessie we love you, were praying for you, and we are so happy to see you accomplishing your dreams! 




post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for showing some love! I will try my hardest to comment back, or at least leave some love on your page. God Bless!